Implant Dentist in South Plainfield
If you have a missing tooth that's impacting your function, comfort or confidence, a dental implant could be your solution.
Dental implants have had a considerable impact on modern dentistry – offering a highly viable solution to replacing missing teeth. Dental implants can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or the full dentition.
A dental implant is essentially a screw that is placed in the area where the tooth was previously. A crown is then torqued into the implant to restore full function and aesthetics.
Dental implants can replace:
- A single tooth
- Multiple teeth
- All of your teeth (implant dentures)
Dental implants benefit you by:
- Maintaining full function
- Preventing teeth from shifting or tilting toward the open space
- Preserving bone and stability for your teeth
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
Discuss Your Options with Our Implant Dentist
To find out whether or not you are a good candidate for dental implants, please call us at 732-826-1095 for more information.